Celebrate the arrival of the New Year 2013 in Asheville! While there is not outdoor public celebration downtown, there are many New Year’s Eve parties and special events in Asheville and nearby. Many of the 50+ restaurants in downtown Asheville will be open late, some with live music and other special celebrations in their bars. Make reservations ASAP!
There are plenty of downtown Asheville clubs, pubs and bars that will be filled with excitement and fun. A few of our favorite special events are:
• Tressa’s Downtown Jazz and Blues with you can dance at their New Year’s Eve All Star Jam with Asheville’s finest Blues, R&B, Funk, Motown & more. Enjoy complimentary champagne fountains on both floors, party favors, midnight toast, balloon drop and soul food buffet.
• Pack’s Tavern in downtown Asheville has a New Year’s Eve buffet dinner menu upstairs in their Century Room that includes their Pack’s Countdown to NYE Bash with DJs, hats, toppers, Champagne toast, and more on three floors.
• New Years Eve Masquerade Furball is a fundraiser for Brother Wolf Animal Rescue at “On Broadway” with heavy appetizers, open bar, music, local entertainment, silent auction, and door prizes.
• The Orange Peel has a concert featuring Emancipator with a style of clean production, silky melodies and addictive drums.
For a grand celebration with luxury accommodations, consider one of these:
• New Year’s Celebrations at Grove Park Inn include parties, dancing, champagne and party favors throughout the resort. Their “Classic New Year’s Package” features Big Band melodies from the Doug Burns Band and a large dance floor to waltz and foxtrot. Their “Big Blast Party Package” gives you a night of fantastic modern and party music with two nights’ accommodation and dinner.
• New Year’s Eve Gala Package at Biltmore on December 30–January 1, 2013 features accommodations for two nights, Black-Tie Gala Party, reception with open bar, five-course dinner with wine, live entertainment, premium party favors, champagne toast, post-midnight reception and even a midnight fireworks display.
For many more ideas, see our complete list of Asheville New Year’s Eve Celebrations.